Discovery 300Tdi Commercial Central locking

greenpuma1

• 2 months later...

Thanks Chris

Funnily enough I found a fuse which had blown, after replacing it the central locking now works, BUT the immobiliser has kicked in and I now can't start the car. I need to disable the immobiliser system somehow. The annoying part is that as the central locking or the alarm system were working I threw away the old alarm blipper. I have since bought a new one but I don't seem to be able to programme it.

cheers

Pete.

Chris

Thanks for that.

I found a fuse blown in the footwell fuse board and the central locking now works, BUT the immobiliser seems to have kicked in and I can't start it now. I was hoping to bypass the spider but mine is a late Disco and it doesn't have one, it has the DDS instead. As the blipper that came with the car wasn't needed I ditched it, so I can't disable the alarm/immobiliser. I now have a new blipper but can't seem to get it programmed.

Ideally I'd like to bypass the alarm and the immobiliser permanently. If I simply run a feed to the starter motor and the fuel pump the immobiliser light and the hazard lights would still be on presumably.

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

cheers

Pete.

A quick session on Testbook or similar to code up your new fob will sort it. Get whoever does it to read the EKA code out of the alarm ecu while they are at it.Then if you get in the same situation at least you will be able to get going.(Info on EKA in handbook)