Defenders & DISCO's in Bala Forest after Storm

ellebarto

This is the 2nd part of the drive we did recently in Bala forest. I think the place is amazing for the differing terrain and some of the fantastic scenery. Driving through the deep forest tracks is, for me at least, as good as it gets.

Had a bit of fun with the film as I managed to capture our pro photographer taking a tumble and bless him he chose to hurt himself rather than his camera. On our last visit one of our guys managed to turn his Disco over in the weirdest way I’ve ever seen and it was funny to see how Welsh health and safety had dealt with that!

Its an awesome place that I'd highly recommend for a bit of a change!

I'd love to go there for a bit of a change. How do I get my Stage One half way around the world without breaking the bank? One day though...

What is the method of gaining access? Simply book and show up or do you need a group?

I think you just check his website for a date and call to book. I email him direct now. Maybe try that and say I recommended it to you. You never know you might get a deal out of him!

david@landcraft4x4.co.uk

If you decide to go on one of his organised one's I'd go for the adventure plus. The standard one is a little tame. If you do book on let me know and I might try to get to the same date. I love the place!