Strata Florida Green Laning Weekend

This video is part 1 of a fantastic weekend we have just completed around the Dovey Estuary in Wales.

On day 1 we drove down to Strata Florida and camped overnight on the lane. I never get bored of Strata. It’s just one of those Green lane mecca’s with a bit of everything on offer.

A great start to a big weekend and series of films.

All but the roof removed. I'm part way through a vid of the removal process so people can see what having a wrap entails from both end's of the spectrum.

Not dead simple to peal off but it's done a brilliant job of protecting the paint. It was like kevlar armour!

As a little teaser, lets just say that the wrap will withstand everything the most challenging of Green Lanes can throw at you. It will however struggle at a safari park!! icon_whistle.gif

Gosh, that sounds like quite an expensive mistake!

No not really. The wrap was done free by a local Company because my car was going to a festival and they wanted the PR. Truth be told I think I preferred it silver anyway so I have been looking for an excuse to remove it. It also lets me complete the process for anyone looking to do the same. I can detail all the pro's and cons now.

I think the main one being my choice of finish. I went for matt black. Looked great when it was done but when you cover it in mud its a bugger to jet wash off.