Anyone going to Old Sodbury at Beaulieu today?

snailracer

As its just down the road we're taking some tat high quality land rover parts to sell and have a wander round. The autojumble is pretty huge alongside as well.

Just wondering if anyone else is heading out today. I know the south coast is a long way for a lot of people :)

Pretty much the same....

Probably 40 ish land rover traders. The main autojumble is huge but they stick the landies in a field on their own at the furthest point from the entrance so you get no through traffic.

Newbury is definitely better but we managed to get rid of stuff that has been sat in boxes for ages and not sold at newbury before now. I guess some down here don't travel as far as newbury!

Its quite good that you can get into the whole of beaulieu with your admission, so my brother took his kids round the motor museum, but after a few years I guess you'd get bored of that