Loom identification

henk

My project (Series3 with 200td on shortened RRC chassis) is advancing and now started with the electricity.

Got a loom from a friend but I am wondering what kind of car it came off as I have some problems identifying connectors and colors (bit color blind)

Loom has glass fuses so I guess it comes from a 2.5 NAD or so but not sure

Here some pictures

Loom001.jpg

Loom003.jpg

Loom004.jpg

Loom005.jpg

Loom006.jpg

Loom007.jpg

Loom008.jpg

Loom010.jpg

Loom012.jpg

Loom013.jpg

Loom014.jpg

An can in the engine room two connectors fit on one larger connector that goes through the bulkhead?

Thanks for any help

It't only 2 years that I am working on the car so another weekend I'll easily survive.

btw I made an excel file with all relations between items so depending on the color of the wire you can find back easily the use of it

from the top of your photo's in order :i-m_so_happy:

pic 1 looks to be the connector for main lighting switch on the left of steering column.

pic 2 can't clearly see the trace colour but look like the wires to heater fan slider switch.

pic 3 to interior light/instrument light switch in the small 3 switch panel

pic 4 dim dip unit plug, you can leave this unplugged, the unit is not very reliable & fails often, I gave up after 5 units went dead.

pic 5 see info for pic 1

pic 6 red yellow = rear fog light, blue/black difflock switch Please confirm the colour codes on that wire

pic 7 see pic 1 & 5

pic 8 need to see the wire colours

pic 9 hazard warning switch connector

pic 10 ignition switch connector

pic 11 see pic 4

best I can do at the moment. hope it helps, you will find all have a matching connector in opposite pin layout & same wire colour codes,