Fitting a EGT Gauge on a 300tdi

Evening,

Just got my ex mod 110 back after a 2.5na to 300tdi auto conversion and I am still trying to get the grin off - but this is untuned at the moment and I have been advised to get a EGT fitted - I have to fit all the new dials temp, boost, rev etc.

I have done a search but can't see anything on fitting an EGT Gauge - going through the EGR plate.

Seen some on ebay but sensor varies a lot - length of sensor especially and digital is going to be better than analogue for response - I think!

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Taffia.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i bought an earlier version of this in ZA having fried a few cylinder heads and developed extreme paranoia as a result- no idea about costs but Thys the guy who makes then is very serious about his stuff his proper job is some sort of telecoms/ computer whizz - shame he doesnt like landies!!

http://www.turbologix.co.za/turbologixplus.htm

you can set alarm on mine to whatever temp you want this no doubt does a lot more - way above my tech know how

hi

i bought an earlier version of this in ZA having fried a few cylinder heads and developed extreme paranoia as a result- no idea about costs but Thys the guy who makes then is very serious about his stuff his proper job is some sort of telecoms/ computer whizz - shame he doesnt like landies!!

http://www.turbologix.co.za/turbologixplus.htm

you can set alarm on mine to whatever temp you want this no doubt does a lot more - way above my tech know how