300tdi axle

As Vulcan suggests as long as it's a 90 you're building you'll be fine with the 300tdi axles front and rear. A 110 takes a Salisbury axle at the rear so only the front axle from the 300tdi disco would be of use.

If you have other vehicles to use as a donor/have time to look around scrapyards, you might want to consider a stronger rear diff given you have the option as you're building from scratch. On my v8 the rear axle has a 4 pin diff which I believe is standard for the model (this is uprated from the standard Rover unit you'll find in your 300tdi rear axle). You are pretty unlikely to find a v8 90 in the yard now however logic might suggest the v8 disco (which you might) was equipped with the same equipment, so if you are looking for a 'donor disco' might be worth specifically looking for a v8. The front however is definitely just a standard Rover setup. A disco v8 owner might be able to confirm whether the rear of a v8 disco got a 4 pin as standard. Not that I condone tearing apart any land rover petrol heritage however!

300 axles will physically fit wether on a 90 or 110, however discovery 300 rear axles come with a three pronged flange on the differential, this needs changing to a four bolt one, v8 discovery did not have a 4pin diff.

The only thing is, that it's claimed that the standard rover axle isn't rated for the rear of a 110, not all 110's were fitted with Salisbury rear axle, so they must have done something to the rover axle to allow it to be fitted on the back of the 110.... No idea what though!