Can anyone please supply a list of Discovery 1 Fuses

MikeD

Hi discovery people

I am trying to re-use a discovery one fuse panel in a series and would appreciate a picture or list of what the original fuse ratings and uses were. The box I am after is the 27 way fusebox fitted to Discovery 1 up to around 1994 and the fuses are in three rows A1-9, B1-9 and C1-9

a picture of the handbook page listing the fuses showing their default values and purposes would be absolutely great

I have searched online and can find the manuals/handbooks for the later Discovery 1 fuse panel but not the one I have which is 200tdi/3.5 v8/early 3.9v8 generation

thanks in advance

Mike

It is something like this... I used a 200 tdi one on my early 110 to replace the glass fuses. I tried to more or less keep the fuses the same as on the disco and this was the print out I made to stick on the fusebox cover. It may vary slightly from the original, but not for the majority of stuff..

C1 Heated rear screen B1 Clock / Interior Lamps 10 amp A1 LH Headlamp - dipped beam 10 amp

C2 Heated front screen B2 Rear Fog Lamp 10 amp A2 RH Headlamp - dipped beam 10 amp

C3 B3 Stop lamps/gauges/indicators 15 amp A3 RH Headlamp - main beam 10 amp

C4 B4 A4 LH Headlamp - main beam 10 amp

C5 B5 Horn 10 amp A5 RH Side and Tail Lamps 5 amp

C6 B6 Rear Wash & wipe 15 amp A6 LH Side and Tail Lamps 5 amp

C7 B7 Aux Power Points 20 amp A7 Wipers and Reverse Lamps 15 amp

C8 Hazard Lights 10 amp B8 A8 Heater Fan 10 amp

C9 B9 Radio 5 amp A9 30 amp

• 2 weeks later...