Custom Front Wing Harnesses

After seeing the cost of wing harnesses im planning on making myself some custom harnesses.

Seeing as im unable to access my RAVE these days i was wondering if someone could tell me what connectors are involved. As far as i can tell i will need econoseal connectors (to connect to main harness) and connectors for headlights, front indicators and side repeaters. Is there anything obvious ive missed considering this will be the opportunity to upgrade headlight wiring?

Female spade terminals for the washer pump and horn?

Iirc yours is a td5 era vehicle? So you already have separate wing looms. When I partially rebuilt my 1986 90 I cut the OE loom and fitted Econoseal connectors so that I could remove the wings without messing around too much. If you are replacing the connector on the wing loom and main harness you could fit plugs with a higher pin count to give you future proofing for Auxilliary driving lamps or winch switch etc

Thanks Lewis. Just after i typed the OP i remembered the washer bottle, but totally forgot about the horn!

Yes i have TD5 harnesses so they are separate. Cant be bothered taking off the econoseals from the main harness as they are already all loomed up. Bit of short-sightedness on my part when i was doing the main harness.

Glad you reminded me of the horn though! :)