TDCI - nut dropped into heater housing

Hi all.

One of the nuts that secures the aftermarket glove box lid has dropped in through a demister vent into the heater housing. I can see the trunking from the housing in the top of the foot well is detachable. Any ideas how to remove it so that I can recover said nut?

Thanks. Those are LHD diagrams, but it looks like a simple matter of the intake being switched from one side to the other, nothing more. It's the intake trunk elbow that is in the corner of the foot well. I'm pretty sure I heard the nut fall into the main housing while we were driving, and then drop again when the diverter flap control was adjusted. Hopefully, removing that intake duct will allow me to get a magnetic probe in there to fish it out.

It does help - it shows the intake duct is secured by one nut outboard. RHD vehicles have the duct to the left and a blanking plate on the right; the diagram shows the opposite, but I'm sure it's all just simple mirror image design.