OT Taking a short break from Landeys.

bill van snorkle

Well I am taking a break from LandRovers and heading off Wednesday evening to Vietnam to visit the inlaws for a month. A friend of the family owns 1 of only 4 known Landeys in North Vietnam, so if I get withdrawall symptoms He has given me permission to tinker with it in the unlikely event that I am possessed with an overwhelming need to do so. On previous trips over there I saw dozens of weird and wonderful four wheel drive contraptions of Chinese and Soviet origin dating from the Vietnam war era, so I'll have plenty to keep me interested when I get bored looking at the beautiful country landscapes.

Bill.

cool, 'nam is one of those places i'd like to visit... as soon as you get away from the western world you do tend to see some pretty weird and wonderfull stuff on the roads... i always wondered what happened to all the 1960's Bedford trucks that you never see over here anymore.... then i went to Morocco.... :rolleyes: