Defender 300tdi Steering box

Hi can you tell me if it is possible to tighten up the steering box a bit, my problem being I have about 10 deg of play in my steering wheel and I just wondered if its possible to reduce this.

I see that there is a nut on top of the steering box with an allan key in the centre which I assume adjust the play but just want to make sure.

I would only adjust the steering box if all tie rod ends are perfect and the droparm ball joint, and checked if the pitman arm is secured propperly to the steering box, then I would check the uni joints on the steering shaft, between the box and steering wheel for play and security.

All poly bushed about 2 years ago and checked and still tight.

Changed all the ball joints last year and they are still good, I did have a bit of play in the bush that connects to the axle on the front but this was fixed.

Checked the steering uni joints and they are also tight.

Did the adjustment on the box today - only turned in the allan key about 1/4 a turn and it looks like it has done the trick.

Will see how it goes when I go for a run tomorrow.