Tail light not working

Simon_CSK

On 2001 Vogue I have an issue with the off side tail light. It is not working and the message centre says it is the bulb. When I change the build there is no change. I have just looked at the wiring on another 2000 model and the green with purple trace goes straight to the BECM. Do not appear to be getting a feed so would appreciate some help and ideas.

does either bulb work in the other side? Inspect the bulb holder for corrosion or broken metal spring part.

After that it may be a case of trying the bulb by the running another length of wire from the becm with a scotchlock through the bulb to the other side of the bulb holder if you are sure of the wiring colours. could be the loom has corroded or chafed through.

does either bulb work in the other side? Inspect the bulb holder for corrosion or broken metal spring part.

After that it may be a case of trying the bulb by the running another length of wire from the becm with a scotchlock through the bulb to the other side of the bulb holder if you are sure of the wiring colours. could be the loom has corroded or chafed through.

Pete

Thanks I have tried a multi meter at the bulb but get no reading. Have not tried the feed at the BECM will try that.