300Tdi radiators.

rick

Rick, when I replaced my rad, Craddocks told me that they're all the same for 300s.

Mo

Thanks fella's

FWIW, the Paddock site list both....

If we weren't already copping 35* days (and it's only spring) I'd import one from the UK, much, much cheaper than here, but it's a work truck and I need it to be on the road NOW and be reliable.

Will be taking mine to the Rad shop tomorrow and hopefully they can supply/fit a thicker core. Poor buggers were really having trouble identifying it in their (aftermarket) catalogues. He kept saying was it for a Disco...No, so he rang a big radiator shop mate in Queensland who confused him even more.

Was tempted to get an all aluminum one, a few race shops here make em for the 'fender, but they are pricey $$$$$$

...Will be taking mine to the Rad shop tomorrow and hopefully they can supply/fit a thicker core. Poor buggers were really having trouble identifying it in their (aftermarket) catalogues. He kept saying was it for a Disco...No, so he rang a big radiator shop mate in Queensland who confused him even more...

I put a disco 300Tdi rad in my rangie after having Natrad (at Warners Bay) replace the core with a thicker one (5 core from memory).

I put a disco 300Tdi rad in my rangie after having Natrad (at Warners Bay) replace the core with a thicker one (5 core from memory).

I mentioned the larger core to my rad bloke after remembering you'd done this in the Rangie, John. ;)

I worked out today that he'd actually been talking to K&J in Qld. (they make radiator cores, intercooler cores, etc)