Any chance of associated blogs?

Paul64

Would there be any chance of associated blogs with this site?

When members go away on expeditions trips etc, they could keep us up to date with there blogs featuring diaries and photos from the field. Not sure what the costs are for these, but it would be interesting.

Could have an opening page featuring each members LR with spec and photos. Pages of projects with progress etc.

That's sort of the idea of the members forum Paul. Just open a new thread and use it for your blog be it vehicle build or an expedition log

I see your point and I have used it, but you can do so much more with a blog. I have edited my original post with a bit more info.

Paul.. You will be teaching us how to make podcasts next ! LOL..

I connect to net on laptop in the 110 using the mobile... Not too easy to type and drive but always there if I need it ! ;)

(I'm not sure I got enuff sealant for a house roof.....)

Paul.. You will be teaching us how to make podcasts next ! LOL..

I connect to net on laptop in the 110 using the mobile... Not too easy to type and drive but always there if I need it ! ;)

(I'm not sure I got enuff sealant for a house roof.....)

Yeah podcasts would be good too! Your getting into the spirit of things.

As for the mobile connected to the laptop. Maybe stuck there in the wilderness with no masts and no signal. Might need a bit more heavy duty IT kit connecting to sats.