3 Groove Crank Pully for 200TDI?

Ex Member

I think it will be in the same spot as the current setup. It is -20C out right now :o , so crawling around under the 90 is not on my list of enjoyable activities. Forecasting a HIGH of -27 C on Monday :unsure:. It was +15C last week......

Anyway, back to topic, I ordered the pulley. The parts book also says that I need the newer model fan to match the newer model pulley?? I ordered that as well as it was only 11 quid.

I think I have just sold the old motor, so it is all coming together and I should have it in by Christmas.

• 3 months later...

BTW, the engine is in and it is running well so far. The swap went well. Around 12 hours work or so.

The pulley mentioned above (ERR3093) is spot on and my air compressor can just mount straight back up where it used to be once I drill and tap the air con mounting holes. Why LR can't do this at the factory is beyond me... :blink: The new fan blade is the same as the old one... More spare parts.

• 3 years later...

BTW, the engine is in and it is running well so far. The swap went well. Around 12 hours work or so.

The pulley mentioned above (ERR3093) is spot on and my air compressor can just mount straight back up where it used to be once I drill and tap the air con mounting holes. Why LR can't do this at the factory is beyond me... :blink: The new fan blade is the same as the old one... More spare parts.

Wondering if I could bother you for some advice? I'm looking to mount up a Sanden 508 style compressor to add Aircon to my 200tdi (mounted into a Series 2A Dormobile)

I think I need an aircon bracket, 3-groove crank pulley, and a belt?

Thanks!

Don