British Grand Prix 2008 Land Rover Content

Ryan

Just had a wet and windy weekend at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone and was pleasantly surprised to see a number of Land Rovers around the place.

This was spotted near to the Abbey corner - some sort of king cab arrangement with a fifth wheel attachment. Can't quite make out the company on the sign-writing as it has been taped over (we can't have unauthorised advertising on TV can we..?):

gallery_1731_474_30359.jpg

gallery_1731_474_25524.jpg

This fire tender was near to Maggots corner:

gallery_1731_474_44884.jpg

St. John Ambulance were also using a 110 crew cab as a support tender.

that mini artic is neat, car transporter trailer attached, so could be a local garage vehicle, very much doubt it belongs to the circuit, but the fire 110 & the yellow [green flag livery I belive] are circuit vehicles, they used to be in RAC orange livery.

There was a yellow one that kept coming into shot too.

i was there and that was a V8 series 3 king cab recovery landy.......... i think it had Rockingham Raceway on the side.

Did spotr a stretched RR sport limo knocking about as well..... also a couple of stretched hummers