PDF Discovery 2 2004 workshop manual

big ives

Hello

can anyone email me a copy of this workshop manual? or send me a link to a site where i can download it?

i would also like to find a PDF showing part numbers for things like the engine belts, seals, filters etc, i used to have this for my disco 1 so i can order my spares.

i am offshore for the next three weeks and would like to try and plan what i need to service my disco 2

any help

many thanks

Ivan

Have a look HERE

K88 MUD, many thanks however i just can't get this to work, maybe my works computer is slow for down loading????

has anyone just got a plain old PDF file, something simple for a simple person :lol::lol: that could be either attached to this post or emailed to me :D

ivan

For Information.

While the later RAVE releases do cover the Disco 2 model, for the Workshop and Electrical Manuals (not Parts), the RAVE discs do not extend to 2004. For that model year you need the GTR (Global Technical Resource?), which is a paid for service from Land Rover. You take out a short subscription and download all the files you think you will ever need, including Technical Bulletins and Service Recalls.

Your request is still valid of course. Someone else may have paid to do that in the past, and then feel obliging enough to give you a free copy, but I can't say I've seen many people offering, now or in the past 5 years.

I'm a 38A man myself, so haven't got any relevant Disco 2 stuff.

HTH.

For Information.

While the later RAVE releases do cover the Disco 2 model, for the Workshop and Electrical Manuals (not Parts), the RAVE discs do not extend to 2004. For that model year you need the GTR (Global Technical Resource?), which is a paid for service from Land Rover. You take out a short subscription and download all the files you think you will ever need, including Technical Bulletins and Service Recalls.

Your request is still valid of course. Someone else may have paid to do that in the past, and then feel obliging enough to give you a free copy, but I can't say I've seen many people offering, now or in the past 5 years.

I'm a 38A man myself, so haven't got any relevant Disco 2 stuff.

HTH.

David

the power of the internet................many thanks

will now search and see if i can get paid up and get these GTR reports etc

but will if anybody has a copy take them FREE LOL

many thanks

Ivan

Thanks Tuko, but I confess that wasn't a typo, it was a lack of knowledge!! I thought they ended in 2002, just after the L322 was introduced.

Like I say, I'm a 38A man really, so my world ends when the L322 starts.

My progression is actually a regression, to a Series 2, a proper Series 2A from the 1960s, not a Disco 2!

Cheers.