Cruise control hoses??

gkm24

I'm sure I have read this before but cant find it any more. My cruise control does not work on my 96 disco V8 Auto, mainly because the hoses are disconnected. I have a hose coming out from the brake pedal switch, a hose from the pump and a hose from the airbox. I assume that a hose fixes onto the vacuum unit which is connected to the throttle linkage as well. I have a T piece connected to the airbox hose which is dangling behind the screenwash bottle. Can anyone tell me the correct way to connect them as it seems I have 4 hose connections and a T piece which only enables 3. Thanks

But to be precise, the LH cover. Washer bottle side. :rolleyes:

Ok but i'm in the northen hemisphere and looking at the engine from outside the box...... :unsure: it's at the rear of the rocker cover with the red/orange thingy at the front. ;)

Regards

Where is it fitting to the manifold? Not the nipple on top of the throttle body perchance?

If so, that one is for connecting the hose for the dizzy vacuum advance to. If not, I can't imagine where else.