Vibrations after injector change

reb78

I changed the injectors on my 200tdi recently. Swapped the old ones out for reconned ones. It's been. Bit lumpy starting as detailed here:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=86157

But, when running, the performance is definitely improved. Much better acceleration. Only thing is, since doing them, it has felt like it vibrates a little more when accelerating through 2000rpm. Could an injector change cause anything like this? The vibration is through the vehicle, not really the steering wheel.

Nope. Changed all four. I think it was Maverick in the other thread that put an old one back in his truck to solve a similar problem.

I am wondering if the better acceleration/more responsive engine could highlight possible problems with the engine mount rubber, thus vibration? The old injectors were 'lazier' thus may not have been so harsh on the rubber mounts?