Red bison heated screen kit

Hi all , I was brought a red bison heated screen wiring kit for xmas which was great but it has the genuine  Land Rover switch and I have a 200tdi 110 so I can't fit the switch so I want to change it for a carling switch as I already have some fitted and a spare space . Have been to there web site which was no help so thought I'd ask on here does anyone have said kit with a carling switch that could have a look and fell me which colour wire goes where on the switch or knows which wire goes where in the genuine switch to see if I can work it out that way.

cheers Ian

Cheers Snagger got that bit sorted it's what each wire coming out of the control box going to the switch does I need to no ? The control box is a sealed unit with the relay inside,not that I'd be able to fathom out what's going on in there if I could open it, the wires are red ,black,orange, purple some are obvious i.e. black earth got the instructions but doesn't tell you that and there's no contact us details on the red bison web site, and the last thing I want to do is blow it up before I've used it.

When I installed heated screens on my 109, I didn't bother with relays.  As long as you switch the screen off once it has cleared, you'll be minimising electrical consumption and screen damage.  The timer relays stay on far too long, which is why heated front screens start suffering individual element failures after two or three years.  If they had been switched off quicker, the elements would have lasted longer.  You could fit yours the same way, if you don't feel the timer relay is critically important.