club off road highland enduro 2007

j90 mud

At long last Mr Hartley has set a date for the HIGHLAND ENDURO 2007!!!!!!!

THIS IS A SEPARATE EVENT TO THE IRONMAN ENDURO WHICH WILL RUN LATER IN THE YEAR (POSSIBLY ON THE SAME SITE).see seperate post for more info and dates on this event

SEE CLUB OFF ROAD WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE ARE NOT MANY AS MR HARTLEY HARDLY EVER UPDATES THE SITE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE POST HERE OR EMAIL HIM DIRECTLY BRIAN@CLUBOFFROAD.CO.UK

DATES ARE: 24, 25 AND 26 FEBRUARY 2007.

BEST WISHES

Hi and welcome to the forum j90 mud. I know you are excited but would you mind NOT SHOUTING? Thanks. :)

Let me know if you would like me to make your links "clicky" for you.

Chris

feel free to make work for me

didnt mean to shout but when c.o.r puts a date in the diary its worth shouting about as he does so few

i have entered

the enduro and marshalled the ist ironman enduro this year which is a similar theme but different concept, eg you dont have to camp. alot of the folk that have entered also post on the devon 4x4 and i will dig out the link later for this years events.

there is some info on the club off road site but it is only updated occasionaly

Anyone here do the last one?

Did 2002 Highland Enduro, v good would recomend it apart from waking up with frost on my nose!

The only thing that would put me off again is the 14 hr drive it took from devon!

Stunning scenery.

Russ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...