285/75 R16's on a Defender 90

Slight lift mainly due to the winch but it did rub occasionally on the back before. Steering lock stops need adjusting to stop the tyres rubbing the radius arms. I don't know what offset the challenger wheels are but the modular (16x8) stick out father than standard wheels.

Mike

If they really have a 35 mm offset, I would expect the tyres to hit the spring perches.  With a more normal 10 to 15 mm offset, they will be fine.  The tyre is about as big as you can go without trimming the arches.  Spring lifts don't change the tyre clearance.

The website says they have a neg 35 offset so they would be quite a way outboard. A friend fitted the same set to his 90 and they definitely stick out more than my 0 offset wheels with 285 tyres.

I have 285 75 r16s on modulars with a neg 32 offset and despite a 2 inch lift, the arches still needed trimming.