What happened to the Devon 4x4 forum?

L19MUD

The the diffs were built by megasquirt and are air lockers, 4.11 ratio, pegged with Ashcroft axle internals. Not sure how many splines...

He has 2 gigglepin winches that I believe he is selling separate to the vehicle now but I'm not sure of the exact spec of them.

It's a blue defender 90 and he's advertising it on the facebook group '4x4 winch challenges'. Not that it means a great deal but I can vouch that he is a genuine person and the parts are there and what he describes them to be. The truck has mainly been used for P&P so none of it has been worked as hard as you would expect for this type of equipment. I bet the tyres are less than a year old and the diffs were probably built only a year ago.

18 hours ago, Cynic-al said:

The the diffs were built by megasquirt and are air lockers, 4.11 ratio, pegged with Ashcroft axle internals. Not sure how many splines...

He has 2 gigglepin winches that I believe he is selling separate to the vehicle now but I'm not sure of the exact spec of them.

Thanks for this - unfortunately the diffs are the wrong ratio for me as I only need one and mine is the standard Defender Ratio

I would love the GP84 but I don't have the cash for one of those right now