Land Rover Legends May 26-27 in Bicester

Cchase

Wow. I thought that this might be an event of note and that there might be some buzz about it on this forum. Many views on this and the international forum, but only one response. 

Thought that it looked interesting and could be a chance for folks on this forum to meet face to face and have a brew. I am thinking of going given it is the 70th and all.

Cheers

Colin

A 70th birthday is a bit of a milestone and worthy of a bit of a party. I am interested in seeing more than a couple of Rovers in one place at the same time! Good seat sales with West Jet (about the same price as a return trip Halifax-Montreal) so I am in!

• 1 month later...

At Footman James we're sponsoring the Land Rover Legends Award at the event.

We are looking for Land Rovers with a special story to tell to win the award. Whether you've gone on a one of a kind off-road adventure, have completed an extensive restoration or have researched the unique history of your Landy - we want to know!

The winner will get a shiny trophy plus a range of other prizes including VIP weekend tickets to the Land Rover Legends event at Bicester Heritage on May 26th and 27th.

To enter and find out more, click the link below.

http://bit.ly/landylegend

• 1 year later...