unimog axle question

steve b

Just got off the phone with the Owner and wooohoooo got meself a new year prezzy :D:D:D . I was all set to have a go at posting some piccies last week then my laptop keyboard stopped working ...after i had dumped pics from phone to said lt. This one im using wont take the phone soft ware . going to pick up first one when the man is back off hol jan 3/4 .

Was hoping to make a start over the next week ....just gonna have to contain myself....maybe i should use this time to finish the 300tdi 90 thats hanging around in the lab at the mo

one thing at a time pah :lol:

Gotta say i'm looking forward to building something a bit tuff n a bit different :ph34r:

Jez the grand tourist cat in the ladoga what sort of budget for the trip + event ? would it be feasible in a LWB 109 tdi with a big hyd. winch / 255 bfg mt ? min no of people per vehicle

cheers all ;)

steveb

Hi steve, o/t i no, we were the last team through the brick work's at santa's in the blue tray back :)

hi Adrian Santas was a good event i thought ...was my first visit to the brickworks great fun .

are you entering the Ultimate?

cheers

steveb ;)