heater plugs info needed pleasestarting

garrygun

Hi guys, ser 2b diesel could sombody tell me what voltage i should get from the resistor that supplies heater plugs from 1 to 4 should this decrease from plug to plug?? thanks in advance for your knowlege guys.

Cheers Garry.

The plugs were wired in series so that the voltage measured at each one will decrease.

It is common to change to a later type that are not series connected.

John

The plugs were wired in series so that the voltage measured at each one will decrease.

John

Thanks John, i think i will try later plugs dont realy rate these early type.

cheers Garry. :)

John

Hi John, ive tried to locate some modded heater plugs,tried few suppliers just drawn a blanc.

would you know of a supplier that could help?

regards Garry.l

Hi John, ive tried to locate some modded heater plugs,tried few suppliers just drawn a blanc.

would you know of a supplier that could help?

regards Garry.l

Try Paddock spares for their part number GAM100, its a set of 4 parallel wired plugs with the new wiring to suit. £17 something if i remember correctly.

Dont get parallel wired plugs for a 2.5D they are not what you want as the threads are different. :rolleyes:

Try Paddock spares for their part number GAM100, its a set of 4 parallel wired plugs with the new wiring to suit. £17 something if i remember correctly.

Dont get parallel wired plugs for a 2.5D they are not what you want as the threads are different. :rolleyes:

Thanks Phil, i will get in touch with them asap.

cheers Garry.