300Tdi won't start when hot

Starter turns fast but there's no signs of catching after its up to temperature, but does start after 30mins of sitting. Doesn't cut out whilst driving. No problems starting from cold

I believe it could either the spider, fuel solenoid or the starter solenoid. (Defender 97)

Do these sound like the most likely culprits?

Yep cheers, you're probably right. Will have to plan to interrogate it a bit more as I don't do many journeys that get up to temp, plus only have a 20-30 minute window to test it before it cools down. It must have been like this for a while as I couldn't remember the last time i'd stopped and restarted when hot. Trundling to the petrol station to fill up was never a problem. The spider box in the battery box does feel quite warm when this happens. Thinking about getting a bypass for peace of mind anyway.

Here's a video for the time being for future reference if others have the same symptoms and will post the cause when I find it.