Centre seat brackets?

54 minutes ago, Lightning said:

I think the centre seat comes complete and you just bolt it in.

That’s what l did with our 90 TD5 

Front Centre Seat

Hmmm mines  a bit older than that. 

When the search for the brackets they always come up with what looks like a double bracket?

To keep the aesthetic, you could use the seat rails and bulkhead brackets from a 109 and retain those squabs without the adjustment, but I think you'd be much better off with some black vinyl Defender seats without headrests and the black vinyl version of the centre seat pictured above.  It'd be a genuine MoD fit and look but with much better support and comfort.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Snagger said:

To keep the aesthetic, you could use the seat rails and bulkhead brackets from a 109 and retain those squabs without the adjustment, but I think you'd be much better off with some black vinyl Defender seats without headrests and the black vinyl version of the centre seat pictured above.  It'd be a genuine MoD fit and look but with much better support and comfort.

This may well have been a better option🤔 Too late now though. 

6 hours ago, Snagger said:

It's never too late - you can always sell the other parts on if you change plans.

Tbh I quite like the comfort of the squab seats, bit cheaper as well.  The Mrs isn't a fan though.....she has no headrest when she wants to sleep. 

Somehow I manage to fit the centre seat with no extra brackets. It’s squeezed tight in between the other two seats and sits on top of both existing rails or rather the edges of the existing sliders. It’s purely for aesthetics but I’ve tested it and it’s prettysolid as well......I’m happy with it now. 

A122F85C-E614-42DF-90B1-59F9402B8E04.jpeg

Edited by 14Platoon