Under bonnet tool box

Cornish Rattler

Hi guys

I'm thinking of making and fitting an under bonnet tool box ( 2a ) to mount between the n/s footwell and wheel arch ideally to fit in the "V" between the two but will have a flat bottom on the inside and a hinged lid fitted with a catch, now i'm not anywhere near doing this yet and I have only ever seen the ones fitted to lightweights but they have different wings and bonnets and just wondered if anyone has done anything like this on a civvy 2a and if so can you post some pic's please.

It's basicly to free up the center seat box as I want to use that for putting other things in :)

32 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

Oh, and a complete copy of the non-lightweight box, for the S2: 

https://www.bits4landys.co.uk/s2_under_bonnet_toolbox.htm

Very handy looking thing, much bigger than the lightweight versions

Thanks for the replies, yeah I've seen that one but was thinking rather than fastening it straight onto the footwell I was thinking mounting one between the wheel arch and footwell, think I will have to get the bulkhead fitted and offer the wing up and have a quick measure up, hopefully that box in your link mite work and save me making one if not I will make one to fit ;)