Series 2a diesel fuel tank to lift pump fuel pipe

The part number for the feed pipe, underseat tank to lift pump, up to engine suffix J, is 552435, but no-one appears to hold stock.

For engine suffix K onwards, without a sedimentor fitted, the number is 564898, but no-one appears to hold stock.

With a sedimentor fitted the part number is 564936. The pipe is underseat tank to sedimentor.

The return pipe is less clear; I cannot see one listed for the 2.25 engine.

I suspect your best bet is to go to a motor factors with ALL the elements you want, pipe, olives, nuts, etc, and buy the individual components. You may have to buy the nylon pipe by the metre, and finish to the exact length as you install it. Also make sure you have the appropriate pipe clips to stop the pipe waving in the breeze, and of chafing against any metalwork.

Regards.

12 hours ago, David Sparkes said:

The part number for the feed pipe, underseat tank to lift pump, up to engine suffix J, is 552435, but no-one appears to hold stock.

For engine suffix K onwards, without a sedimentor fitted, the number is 564898, but no-one appears to hold stock.

With a sedimentor fitted the part number is 564936. The pipe is underseat tank to sedimentor.

The return pipe is less clear; I cannot see one listed for the 2.25 engine.

I suspect your best bet is to go to a motor factors with ALL the elements you want, pipe, olives, nuts, etc, and buy the individual components. You may have to buy the nylon pipe by the metre, and finish to the exact length as you install it. Also make sure you have the appropriate pipe clips to stop the pipe waving in the breeze, and of chafing against any metalwork.

Regards.

Thanks Dave, its just that I remember removing the feed pipe when I stripped the 2a down but can't think of the life of me where I have put it, I do have a parts catalogue which shows the fuel tank, sender, stack pipe and return stack pipe but doesn't show the feed or return pipes so it looks like I will do as you have said and go to my local motor factors 😉