Discovery 1 1998 v8 springs

Dirtbag

Hi All. Please help. I'm really getting confused. I am looking for the standard springs (soft) for the above disco. Please can someone advise me which ones and where to get them..I see some front ones but what about rear? Cheers 

Road springs for the D1 are obsolete. New genuine springs weren’t exactly soft, there’s a spring manufacturer call British Springs who produce springs to the exact vehicle manufacturers specification like Land Rover which is handy.

Edited by teabag

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.red90.ca/rovers/springinfo.html

Is the standard 'go to' for springs stuff on Land rovers - chap is on here and despite all his faults, this was a work of art

Craddock's will do all the relative colours on non genuine springs. They are a Britpart part; but it's foolish to simply disregard Britpart, especially with the two year warrantee.  The only issue I've found with these springs is that the powder coat only lasts about 4-5 years (unlike Terrafirma, where is lasts ten minutes). They are the correct poundage. Any retailer will do, but Craddock's, First Four Off Road and Paddock's are all pretty good