Defender Rear Door Loom

Glue

Evening All,

Can somebody confirm if PRC 6290 is the correct loom for my purposes:

'99 Defender (VIN ends XA170xxx) with Rear Wash Wipe (Wash Bottle under the bonnet) and Heated Rear Window, NO High Level Brake Light.  Wiper motor has the round, white 4 pin connector, as does the end of the loom behind the light cover.

Many Thanks.

Glue

PRC6290 is correct for rear wash/wipe & heated rear screen with the circular connector meant for vehicles up to chassis LA939975. if you cannot obtain a genuine LR loom use this one https://www.autosparks.co.uk/lr479-land-rover-defender-90-110-rear-door-wiring-harness.html

for that age of vehicle I would expect to see the later loom AMR3124 with the econoseal plugs 

Many Thanks Ralph,

The mismatch between chassis numbers / corresponding part numbers and the age of the truck was throwing me. Part of the problem is that the truck went through SVO and a civilian contractor before spending 11 years with HM Armed Forces (RAF Mountain Rescue Sevice), being cast and spending a further 10 years with a selection of owners - its a bitsa and I love it.

• Like 1