Discovery 1 - Original Metal Sealant

Barak

On 2/25/2021 at 12:02 PM, Barak said:

Hi everyone

I'm starting a project on a Discovery 1 (98) 

Does anyone know what type of metal sealant did they used originally? (I mean the one in the image)

I tried to find it but with no luck.

Thanks1679293927_WhatsAppImage2021-02-25at12_01_11.thumb.jpeg.76b6af7d9ae4b41a4f6c894f4e5ce752.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. Not much salt in Israel, you would be very hard pushed to find a D1 over here with wheel arches that haven't been welded in that good of a condition regards Stephen

25 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Welcome to the forum. Not much salt in Israel, you would be very hard pushed to find a D1 over here with wheel arches that haven't been welded in that good of a condition regards Stephen

Not that hard when u have a 1997 D1 thats never required welding sitting in your drive. 😀

2 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Mine has the original arches, floor sills and inner wings

you need to learn how to wash your car

Edited by Steeee