Front hub oil leak

My 110 has been sat on my drive for quite a while (since December). I have noticed thick, clean oil that has dribbled down the off side brake disc and on to the tyre. It's definatly oil from the front axle, not brake fluid, engine oil, diesel or oil coming past the swivel seals so I presume this has come from the oil seal on the stub axle. I replaced these with Corteco seals about 18-24 months ago.

Is this probably just because it's been sat there for 3 months doing nothing and the seal has shrunk a bit through lack of use or is this a sign of a deeper problem?

Thanks Ralph. I'll clean up the break discs and pads to remove the oil and then take it for a little drive down some quiet roads to warm everything up again and get the oils circulated. I'll keep a close eye on this seal.

I took it for a good run this afternoon after cleaning the oil from round the brake disk. The engine seemed to enjoy clearing itself, it was quite a bit smokey at first but settled down to a good clean burn. I gave the brakes a good few runs and all seemed normal. I'll keep an eye on the oil leak. 

• Like 2