Defender 90 4" lift problems

Hi everyone, 

I'm new to the forum so apologise for being a noobie

I have bought a 1992 defender 90 200tdi with, I suspect a 4" lift front and back, without castor correction and using polybushes and spacers.

What are the problems with this set up in relation to the driveline? i've just had a reconditioned LT77 fitted and worried the lift somehow stresses the gearbox or diff? 

Thanks for advice
Oli

No i don't see much advantage to the lift but it's how i've bought it, i will be removing the lift when i have the available funds - going back to something more original as i mainly want to use it on the road, green lanes and light off roading. I was wondering what i need to look out for in the meantime? thanks 

If you can yank the spring spacers out, very likely you will be able to lower it for £0.....

Without pics, hard to be sure, but could be a really cheap way through.

Stress with that kind of lift is normally propshafts due to the running angle, nothing really else in the driveline.

• Like 4