And another one

Simon_CSK

Sorry have been quiet for a while playing with a couple of Mini Cooper S's which have been fun but one needs to go and the other, a convertible, I will sell in the spring. TBH I bought them to save money on fuel and then discovered they were not much better than my Sport. The only saving grace was it costs £80 to fill the Mini and £140 to fill the Sport.

Anyway to add to my ever expanding collection I have bought another L322.. A 2006 4.4 Petrol V8 with an LPG conversion. Will collect it later in the week and am looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simon_CSK said:

Sorry have been quiet for a while playing with a couple of Mini Cooper S's which have been fun but one needs to go and the other, a convertible, I will sell in the spring. TBH I bought then to same money on fuel and then discovered they were not much better than my Sport. The only saving grace was it costs £80 to fill the Mini and £140 to fill the Sport.

Anyway to add to my ever expanding collection I have bought another L322. 2006 4.4 Petrol V8 with an LPG conversion. Will collect it later in the week and am looking forward to seeing it.

Is it black by any chance.....lol

Regards Stephen