Door latches

One of our 300Tdi Defenders (this is a late 300Tdi, 2005 model year export vehicle) needs several new door latches - the whole latch inside the door not just the lockset. They're just worn out with age and gritty muck ingress from tens of thousands of miles on unsurfaced roads and off road.

A local supplier has what they say are Puma latches in stock at reasonable prices. Are they the same? I know the tail door has a different latch assy on the Puma because the door handle is different (the Puma one has holes in the handle), but I don't know about the side doors. Can anybody with a parts manual to cover both 2005 and the Puma age vehicles tell me how many different door latches there are for front and 2nd row side doors, and the VIN/MY change points? Thanks. Non central locking, if that makes a difference.