TPS wiring

mik711

I'm currently setting up a 4.2 with auto in an 85 90 pick up with MS2. When I come to page 35 in Nige's MS2 manual it says if you have BLUE, GREEN and BROWN wires on the sensor they should be wired BLUE to YELLOW harness wire, GREEN to RED harness wire and GREEN to GREEN harness wire. As you can see, the BROWN wire has disappeared!! I'm guessing it's BROWN to RED but would like to check before I make a horlicks of anything! I've emailed Nige but no answer yet and I could do with the info so I can hopefully get the landy on the road before winter!

Regards, Mick.

Cheers for that, I will check wire colours when I can get back to the landy (probably the weekend). Not quite as easy getting info on MS2 but thought someone may have run into the same problem on here but can't find anything relevant.  thanks again.

Cheers Nige, clear a s mud!! Will get back to the landy tomorrow and sort it out. Other than that, the loom and engine fitting have been going great. Just need to sort out an electric fan and I'll be somewhere near. Probably going down the freelander fan route wiring through an x fan switch I have. may look into running them half speed like fridge freezers article on here but at a later date, just want it mot'ed and on the road as soon as.

Regards, Mick.

• Haha 1