Td5 loom

Strange one,

I was lead to believe when I brought my loom that it was a 15p loom but now I’m not so sure,🤔

I was playing with the under seat fuse box tonight, need to hook up the glow plug live

on the lid it says 

side lights 30 amp 

and that the glow plugs are 100 amp 

when I removed the 100 fuse all the side light went out so guess it’s the wrong lid on the fuse box or I have a different loom to the lid? 
also should I swap the 100 amp to the 30 amp if that’s the side lights?

FA94F2EE-2A7C-4F56-97EA-87E1637530B5.thumb.jpeg.b73d7c9f811816028f38ae75f3455667.jpeg0C5E6ABB-B858-4466-A0F2-60A023FFA424.thumb.jpeg.be7e9ba241f8017c5b87523faf2a34ed.jpeg

Edited by Green200tdi

5 hours ago, Bowie69 said:

Someone has been messing about, all the smaller fuses are 10s, not what it says on the cover they should be. 

I can't read what rating the blue one is, is that the 100A?

No that’s me I’ve been using the other fuses for (dad got a fuse mines blown) lol when the loom was hanging around in the garage I have a pic of what I need I’ll go get new ones soon,

yes the blue one is 100amp but it’s also the side lights, 🤔

was trying to work out what one is the glow plugs and connect my ones up.

The glowplugs goes to the other terminal with a screw. If you se closely you should be able to follow the metal in the plastic. 

Comming to think of it, if you connected the live wire to the wrong one, you will be feeding all the other fuses reverse and the will "go out" when the 100A fuse is removed... sure it mounted is the right way around? 🙂

/mads