Trailer indicator RH on permanently

Hi Folks. I've got an issue when using a trailer. The RH trailer aindicator is on permanently as soon as ignition is on. I've tried a bike rack and still the same. The indicators and hazards work normally. When trailer connected and hazards on all lights flash as expected apart from trailer RH. Turn ignition on and trailer RH indicator on permanently. Put hazards on and trailer RH on permanently rest of lights on truck normal operation. 

I've disconnected plug behind RH wheelarch and tested supply side with multimeter. Power continuously on green white going to RH indicator on trailer. 

I've added photos. Any ideas please?20240217_140635.thumb.jpg.a6f639d60fb3e7949cc727a713d37024.jpg

20240217_143716.jpg

20240217_143721.jpg

Screenshot_20240217-144251_Samsung Notes.jpg

With the trailer unplugged does the RH rear indicator work OK? Maybe not.

As you have tried two 'trailer light boards' I assume there's no wiring issue trailer-side.

I don't have that later electrical diagram and the resolution of your pic is too low to read it properly. The older vehicles have a double bullet at each connection in the back corner. The connector you removed must plug into one that provides T connections from the chassis loom. If the GW there on the chassis loom side is always ON, then something is amiss further back. The next place is the bulkhead connection.

13 hours ago, Peaklander said:

With the trailer unplugged does the RH rear indicator work OK? Maybe not.

As you have tried two 'trailer light boards' I assume there's no wiring issue trailer-side.

I don't have that later electrical diagram and the resolution of your pic is too low to read it properly. The older vehicles have a double bullet at each connection in the back corner. The connector you removed must plug into one that provides T connections from the chassis loom. If the GW there on the chassis loom side is always ON, then something is amiss further back. The next place is the bulkhead connection.

Hi Peaklander. Trailerlighting is all o.k. tested on another vehicle.

What I don't understand is the green and white cable looks common totrailer loom as well.