Maxtraction extreme suspension?

Found this website the other day: http://www.maxtraction.co.uk/extremesus.htm

The "Extreme Suspension" kit looks pretty good. Specifically as it claims to be ALRC compliant (if you don't use the cranked rear trailing arms).

Anyone using this suspension kit at all?

Or I guess anyone competing in ALRC events using this suspension setup? If so how are you finding it and have you had any issue at scrutineering?

Found this website the other day: http://www.maxtraction.co.uk/extremesus.htm

The "Extreme Suspension" kit looks pretty good. Specifically as it claims to be ALRC compliant (if you don't use the cranked rear trailing arms).

Anyone using this suspension kit at all?

Or I guess anyone competing in ALRC events using this suspension setup? If so how are you finding it and have you had any issue at scrutineering?

I have it on my 90 which I bought last year (the suspension not the 90). Its ok but its not for me and it just does not suit my vehicle so if you want a set of springs cheap let me know. I will be changing mine soon.

I have not entered a ALRC comp so dunno about that.

I have it on my 90 which I bought last year (the suspension not the 90). Its ok but its not for me and it just does not suit my vehicle so if you want a set of springs cheap let me know. I will be changing mine soon.

I have not entered a ALRC comp so dunno about that.

What sort fo thing don't you like about the setup (articulatoin, control, off road or on road performance)?

And cheers for the offer of the springs but it would actually be for a Discovery so all the spring rates would be wrong.

What sort fo thing don't you like about the setup (articulatoin, control, off road or on road performance)?

And cheers for the offer of the springs but it would actually be for a Discovery so all the spring rates would be wrong.

On road they are too soft, off road they are sound.

I'm interested in the springs if Mr 300bhp doesnt want them

Lewis :)

I have two sets of rear springs plus the fronts. The first rear springs I put on were much to soft and it kept compressing them all the way due to the weight of the motor. So the rears hav'nt really done that much work.