Calling GBMUD

M005

You passed a black lycra clad mountain biker at about 15h00 today on a windy country lane just east of Devizes, you were stuck behind an old fart in a mondeo.

That cyclist was me :ph34r:

I did shout, but to no avail :blink:

Decided to pound the hills & lanes on two wheels given that the weather was so nice and I was 'working from home' :P

Hope you had a good days laning on Wiltshire's finest.

Sorry I didn't recognise you Mark - or hear you shout, I was too busy shouting about the old fart in the Mondeo! :) He slowed down and signaled me past on a straight bit of road a little further on just as there was a car coming the other way! Just as well I could see over his car.

We were in Devizes viewing this place as well as visiting local agents. By the time you saw us we were heartily sick of househunting and were heading off to drive some lanes. Based on what we saw there is no immediate danger of me becoming local. :)

Thanks James.

Chris

JB- I managed to find a few lanes, don't worry. The danger area was closed though. :(

Mark - We too were surprised at the cost of houses in the area. Cheaper than in Horsham but still more than I was expecting. Our budget seems to have grown by 50% in the last two days, god knows where the chancelor (sandbag) thinks the money is coming from! :) I will let you know what develops - and I may ask for your opinion about the character of certain areas... ;)

Cheers

Chris