gwyn lewis exhaust

scottydo

Im thinking of getting the side exiting exhaust that he has for sale.

Is it any good?

Does it make the exhaust note to loud to drive the 90 every day?

You will notice a higher level of noise. However, I wouldn't say that you couldn't live with it.

The exhaust is good. If you buy as a kit, spend time and effort checking and double checking your measurements, especially the exit hole. Also, well worth the time finding someone with a tig welder to weld the joints up.

If you buy as a kit, spend time and effort checking and double checking your measurements, especially the exit hole.

I didn't know you can get them as a kit! Sounds good!

I was going to use an angle grider, hack a bit off and then use some sleeves to join it back together. [Exit out of rear quarter panel behing rear wheel, though, not quite as drastic as yours!]

I was going to use an angle grider, hack a bit off and then use some sleeves to join it back together. [Exit out of rear quarter panel behing rear wheel, though, not quite as drastic as yours!]

At the moment I think Gwyn only supplies a kit for the exhaust to exit in front of the near side rear arch.

Like so:::

landy4.jpg

Muddyplugger, I spend a fair bit of time up in you're neck of the woods. If you'd like to look at my setup you're very welcome. Give me a couple of weeks, though, as I need to weld on a couple of mounts that are currently jubilee cliped on :o

couple of weeks

best of leaving it a couple of months before you contact Will!!!!!

Scotty you still thinking of doing your suspension at mine at some point?

are you going to the rtv next sun still? if so will see you there.

James my funds dropped a little after having to replace the fuel pump 4 injectors and 2 heater plugs. but should still get the suspension I just have to see what the bank balance is like next week.

Yep shall be going the rtv next week not competing though.

couple of weeks

best of leaving it a couple of months before you contact Will!!!!!

Scotty you still thinking of doing your suspension at mine at some point?

are you going to the rtv next sun still? if so will see you there.

Haha, the problem at the moment is I've got tooo many jobs to do (again). Its only a 30 minute welding job but as it works at the moment its right at the bottom of the job list. I did mean weeks, though. Slip of the keys....

:D Is Will that reliable then? I'm always up for ideas and advice, GREAT!

mind you I love the colour of your 90 Divster! What colour is that???? Is it bonatti grey? :wub:

Spent ages matching the colour for the new panels I fitted. Actually turned out to be mid pennine grey.