this isnt good

suggs

well been off roading today again, soon as i got back onto tarmac i realised something was very wrong. the Disco is suddenly vearing to the right sharply like theres a heavy weight inside thats shifting from side to side, it seems to start at the front and a mate driving in front said he could see it pulling to the right from the front end causing the whole car to have a rolling effect like a wave passing through it, its much worse at low speed and also when changing gear. at higher speeds at about 45-50 in a straight line its hardly noticable but still there a bit.

with Difflock on its reduced by about 50% but still there, without difflock its deadly.

did take a good pounding today on an extreme course..

nothing obvious is loose or hanging off that i can see, props seem firm etc, no play in the wheels or streering wheel and dont seem to be toeing in or out etc.

thoughts please..

cheers

well been off roading today again, soon as i got back onto tarmac i realised something was very wrong. the Disco is suddenly vearing to the right sharply like theres a heavy weight inside thats shifting from side to side, it seems to start at the front and a mate driving in front said he could see it pulling to the right from the front end causing the whole car to have a rolling effect like a wave passing through it, its much worse at low speed and also when changing gear. at higher speeds at about 45-50 in a straight line its hardly noticable but still there a bit.

with Difflock on its reduced by about 50% but still there, without difflock its deadly.

did take a good pounding today on an extreme course..

nothing obvious is loose or hanging off that i can see, props seem firm etc, no play in the wheels or streering wheel and dont seem to be toeing in or out etc.

thoughts please..

cheers

jack it up on the front and spin the wheels sounds like you've buckled one if everything else is fine

yeah was a result, ill do the otherside one evening in the week, luckly there was some spare poly's that came with the car, dont no why the last owner never fitted them..

ready now for Bures on the 1st :D