LRM Billing First Cock-Up

keithjh

Hi All,

Is this the first cock up for thr Billing Show?

First thing no BL--DY tickets yet and i`m leaving early monday morning for the week, so i will arrive with a reciept only i can imagine the arguments at the show ground entrance already.

Phoned the organisers up on the ticket line early last week to tell them no tickets had arrived, to be told they would be posted by the weekend at which point i reminded them that Post Dleivery on friday was none existant due to strike action, and that i was leaving early monday am, answer was could i not stay at home till they arrived early next week?.

No i cant i tell them i have booked and paid from Monday, and that i had booked on the 21st Jan and paid there and then, and that 7 months is ample time to send me some bloody tickets.

Sorry about the rant i`m just slightly peed off at the moment, i knocked the LRE organisation as much as anybody but at least they sent me the tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Keith

TBH We've had a few issues getting the desired number of tickets out of them for the club stand - they seem to be willing to let more vehicles in than people/tents, which seems daft if you're bringing in a load of mates they seem to think you should all squeeze into one tent :blink:

Methinks perhaps they've over-reacted to the complaints about security in previous years.