LT95 Overdrive Linkage for 110/Stage 1 V8

Does anybody know where I could get hold of the correct Fairey Overdrive linkage for a 110/Stage 1 V8 with an LT95 box ? I've got the overdrive, but with a Range Rover linkage - which is completely different.

It looks like this (the bit in front of the overdrive main assembly):

post-4147-1184498628_thumb.jpg

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I expect you've got one by now.

If not I have one that was manufactured by an engineer on another forum (at the time I was looking to buy a Stage 1, which sadly fell through).

However, it cost me £70 :o plus the postage, which is what I'll sell it for. I'll throw in an extra rubber boot and there may be something else I bought to fit at the same time - need to check the spare room...

Cheers,

Graham

Hi,

If not I have one that was manufactured by an engineer on another forum (at the time I was looking to buy a Stage 1, which sadly fell through).

However, it cost me £70 :o plus the postage, which is what I'll sell it for. I'll throw in an extra rubber boot and there may be something else I bought to fit at the same time - need to check the spare room...

Cheers,

Graham

Many thanks - but yes I have one now. An original and for rather less than £70 - though that's a fair price for a re-engineered item. Funnily enough through the Stage 1 V8 Forum.

Put it on Ebay or the Stage 1 Forum - somebody will rip your arm off for it !

Nick

methinks that should be 'spares room' :hysterical:

:D Yup, that's what Sue calls it!! :o Err, when she's not calling it junk :(

Cheers for the info Nick - I might just do that.

Thinking of adding an overdrive to 90, so the extra pennies might just be useful!

Graham

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Graham

Pete G from Oz here.

I am about to fit an overdrive to my Stage One.

It is ex Rangie.

Would you by any chance still have any fabrication drawings for the linkage you had made up ;)

Thanks

Pete G , Melb Aust

Hi,

Cheers,

Graham

• 11 months later...