mine's here too

now thats nice two double cabs in one week

has yours got the speakers fitted in the back tub next to the tail gate ?

got the ipod thing working last night sounds good

need to fit my mud rails and remove the back seats to move the speakers to the cab

dan ex td5

now thats nice two double cabs in one week

has yours got the speakers fitted in the back tub next to the tail gate ?

got the ipod thing working last night sounds good

need to fit my mud rails and remove the back seats to move the speakers to the cab

dan ex td5

My speaker holes are blanked off your must be xs ,mine is county spec cheers chris

that it the xs model allow you to play the stero to your load in the back :lol: 300 miles still not broke

is it blanked with a alloy plate or the black plastic speaker mout with no speaker fitted

dan

its blanked with black plastic bit of a dumbarse thing to do really mind you ,you could go cruisin up the high street with it up to 11on the volume :lol::lol::lol:

its blanked with black plastic bit of a dumbarse thing to do really mind you ,you could go cruisin up the high street with it up to 11on the volume :lol::lol::lol:

i think i will get stoned to death with my choice of music

its just one of the dumb things land rover do and were is the rear handel thing above the door for hanging your coat on land rover mag had a bit about the designer he said i did this and that what a improvment so whers the coat hook or handel

thing .don't double cab owner have rear passangers or coats. by the way my old xs double cab had little alloy blanking plates to protect the lights and wires from the in side load area ford bean counters again

can't fault the drive which makes up for it fitted mud rails tonight space at last drives much better enjoy it i no i am done a loop of the m25 today just for fun and gave up smoking only smoked when driving its to nice to smoke in

dan