Rust...

fisha

i've got massive biceps now from wan errr working the panel so it would fit, but what comes out must go back in .. . . . somehow it did . . . .

day05-weld11Custom.jpg

( nige - its a classic RR . . . i really dont have the guts to do that to a P38 . . . i'd be castrated! :o )

was round at the parents house this afternoon and he was asking how i was getting on with the car.

Said I'd done the welding and needed to get seam sealer from the shops. He pauses for a second and says " seam sealer? "

yup

" i think i might have some " was the reply.

Tramp out the garage and after much rummaging outcomes a litre tin of seam sealer which must be older than me. Put it this way, the car on the outside is from the 70's!

Cranked the rusty lid open and it looks brand new. I'll give it go ( but may just pop in to the motorfactors and get some back too though )

so progress is slow, but getting there.

Cranked the rusty lid open and it looks brand new.

Mate of mine popped round a few weeks back with an old rusty pot and said "Fuond this during a clear out and thught you'd have some use".

Similar to you, rusty pot of seam sealer. Tell you what, it's fine! :o

Well done with the panel, looks like a belter of a job. :D