storage systems

jules

Jim

Some useful links - but damn those catches are expensive

For rails - find someone who works in IT - real IT not desktop PC :rolleyes: and they might be able to lay their hands on some runners from 19" cabinets.

The ones I just got for my co-driver from a Fujitsu PrimePower server, he says are like jewelery they are made so nicely - and he's a watchmaker by trade.

The piccies of my setup are here on LR4x4

Leeds - thanks for the pricing - thats a sensible price ;)

DiscoRyan - yes please to the price list - I've got a vapour build to plan for :ph34r:

Those LineX sprayed drawers are sweet - I hate chequer plate but its what I had !!

Andy do i see that you have a slide on your engal. How do you find it

Andy do i see that you have a slide on your engal. How do you find it

It allows me to slide it out, and load the basket in easily. So I can pack the basket with food and beer in the house, and then just drop it in.

Again its made from cast-offs from computer installations - the price the expedition people charge is mad.

If they weren't so damn heavy - I'd send you some - check ebay for 19" rails/slides and get handy with your pop-rivet gun

It allows me to slide it out, and load the basket in easily. So I can pack the basket with food and beer in the house, and then just drop it in.

Again its made from cast-offs from computer installations - the price the expedition people charge is mad.

If they weren't so damn heavy - I'd send you some - check ebay for 19" rails/slides and get handy with your pop-rivet gun

mmm the gen slides are only $50 here so i will get one when i get round to it

Cheers

:lol:

I have two labs and the idea is its easy to clean

Ok having just seen long way down

I can now see why you are asking this question Jules ;) ,

The white Nissans they are useing are almost identical to the one (in silver) we saw at steve irwins place, which you got excited at, and were make sure sure Vic saw :rolleyes: .

Although as the misses noted their ones don't have cargo barriers , which you would have thought they would have after what happen to the shoguns :unsure: